Wednesday, March 28, 2012

You are annoying me...

So, my last blog was a list of things that most people may not have known about me. Here is a list of things that annoy me. Mostly this is just venting for me, but if you happen to find yourself doing one or two of these things listed below, I will let you know directly that you are annoying me. So, here they are, in no particular order.

1. Leave a voicemail. I am a receptionist at a law firm and I am always getting people that call for an attorney or paralegal and do not want to leave a voicemail when they are not available. They then get upset after trying several times and then find out that the person has left at the end of the day without speaking with them. Even if you are unreachable, leave a voicemail so that the person you are calling knows that you are trying to get hold of them and why you are trying to reach them.

2. Telemarketing automated phone systems. Ok, telemarketing is annoying in general, but I get really annoyed by the ones that do not connect a person onto the line until after you answer the phone. I just find it really tackles and it guaranties that you will not be getting through to the person you are trying to get hold of.

3. Facebook will offend you at some point. If you are easily offended, then I suggest you just delete you Facebook account. That is all I am going to say on that subject.

4. Westboro Baptist Church. Ok, this group is more than an annoyance. They are a disgrace.

5. Litter Bugs. Please do not litter! Just look around and you will probably find a trash can close by.

6. Magic Mountain?!? Are you kidding me? People really think that Magic Mountain is better than Disneyland? That is almost blasphemy!

7. Use your blinkers!!! No, wonder your car looks all beat up.

8. Taking behind your back. I honestly think the world would be a better place if you expressed your issues with someone face to face. Usually you will find that there was not really an issue in the first place. Anyways, it does not matter how far behind their back you are talking, it will get back to them.

9. People that mix politics with religion. It is just as volatile as mixing fire and gasoline. If you look at most wars, you will find this at the beginning.

10. Those people that make lists of the things that annoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment